The Weekend November 3 and 4

I almost wish at times I had started my weigh ins on Friday. The fact that I plan to weigh in every Monday means I want to behave myself on the weekend when I really like to be naughty food wise. So in hindsight it is a good thing I weigh in every Monday.

This weekend was pretty non-eventful really. I was up early on Saturday to coach my junior cricket side. I wasn’t hungry so I didn’t have breakfast again. We were home around lunch time and had leftover pizza from the night before. The afternoon was dedicated to Taylah trying on what felt like hundreds of formal dresses. She has her schools formal early next year and has also accepted an invitation from a boy to accompany him to his school formal. Now I thought one dress would do, but I was informed that would be considered social suicide and two will be needed. When she started trying on the dresses, my son, Hayden, and I went for a walk for about a half hour, nothing to vigorous but still some exercise. I thought she would nearly be finished when we got back but we spent the next three hours or more trying dress after dress. It was a really hot day so Hayden and I went for another walk to get a cold drink and something to eat. Hayden was eating chicken nuggets and I was a little jealous but I stuck with the pork crackle.

I was meant to take Taylah to netball Saturday evening but I fell asleep on the couch and Leanne couldn’t wake me so she took her. Which left Caitlin and I at home to get dinner ready when I did finally wake up. I just cooked some sausages and had them with a salad and my famous big mac sauce. I also boiled some eggs to make egg salad for lunch at cricket in Brisbane on Sunday

I was up early again Sunday for our trip to Brisbane so Taylah can play cricket. Taylah is on her learners so I don’t have to drive but neither can I doze off. It was a difficult trip for me as I was nodding off all the time when I shouldn’t have been. We got there safely though. I had skipped breakfast again so I was hungry by that time and had some pork crackle chips for a snack. At lunch time I ate half my egg salad and lettuce and saved the rest for the afternoon. That never eventuated though because thanks in part to Taylah the girls won the game quickly and we left a lot earlier than usual. I did finish it off when we got home at about 3:30 though. For dinner Leanne had made a lamb roast and it was delicious. I didn’t even miss the roast potatoes and pumpkin we would normally have.

Weigh in day tomorrow. I’m thinking something good is coming, here is hoping.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s